Hi there!
I need to clarify something. I read it wrong, google does not want to add cookies to my computer. It wants to access some cookies.
Despite that, this is not good. What cookies does it want to access and from where? The browser? I think it already has those. My google/blogger account? Same thing.
And if that is the case, which I think it is, the only logical explanation is that google wants to access cookies that are probably, still, on my computer itself.
Despite that, this is not good. What cookies does it want to access and from where? The browser? I think it already has those. My google/blogger account? Same thing.
And if that is the case, which I think it is, the only logical explanation is that google wants to access cookies that are probably, still, on my computer itself.
But why are they suddenly so "essential"?
Well, I think I made it clear what the answer seems to be. It is not due to the functionality of the site, that was already functioning for years before. It is just to let google track what I do on the internet through, most likely from my knowledge, an identifying cookie or cookies.
This is not okay. And this should not be something I have to agree to be able to use basic functionality of the site.
Thank you for your time,
Cienisty Blask or Shadow

0 comments:
Prześlij komentarz